Information We Collect
- Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details.
- Personal details such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth and other contact information when you provide that information to us.
- Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Online Services.
- information you choose to provide when you interact with Langverwacht Winery.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- fulfill your requests or orders and process payments for our products and services;
- if you give us permission, communicate with you about products and services that we believe may interest you;
- you about offers, promotions or special events;
- send communications to you about your orders, purchases or accounts with us;
- provide customer support, respond to, and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- enable you to interact with us through social media;
- perform data analytics, including consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with applicable law.
How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
Langverwacht Winery does not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Statement.
Langverwacht Winery may share personal information with vendors that provide services to us, such as couriers, companies that provide data processing and other information technology services, website hosting and data storage facilities. We do not authorise these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.
Access to and Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If at any time you would like to access, correct, or delete personal information we have collected from you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Langverwacht Winery is committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep personal information secure. We have in place technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction. While we take efforts to safeguard our information systems, no website, computer system, or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We retain personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement and our records retention policies unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.